Listing at the right price is crucial and a professional appraisal from Teresa Wagner will ensure you get it right. Selling your home? You would be wise to invest in a professional appraisal. An appraisal doesn't cost that much and it pays you in the long run! Unless the homeowner studies real estate values on a day to day basis, like a professional appraiser does, it's difficult for them to understand real estate market forces.
You, as a homeowner, might be thinking about the costs of purchasing and upgrading your home, or how much you want for it. You see, the appraisal measures your home's market value. Something is only worth the price another person is willing to give you.
||Contact us for any questions regarding the specific services we offer for home sellers.
For Sale By Owner? Quite a few Arizona homeowners are choosing to sell their homes FSBO (For Sale By Owner) and foregoing the help of a real estate agent. But to do it right, with minimal waiting and to get the most you can, you need a professional appraisal. It can be very difficult to get an objective opinion, we're human too, we understand its difficult hard to be objective about your own home because of your emotional attachment to it. We will inform you of what you need to know, not just what you want to hear.
Not only can getting a professional appraisal help you set a realistic selling price so your home will attract buyers, a professional appraisal can:
People are surprised to discover the value of their home is quite a bit more than they thought. So investing in an appraisal provided the data to support a sale for thousands more than they could have originally banked. Alternatively, some people have an inflated impression of their home's value, and by getting an appraisal it gave them the assistance they needed in order to realistically price their home in order for it to sell quickly - instead of waiting on the market for months. Asking too much for a home causes buyers to back off, reducing your offers, making closing more difficult, wasting your valuable time and draining your resources while you're in Real Estate "limbo".
- Be a very valuable bargaining tool when you find a potential buyer
- Impress buyers with written proof of the condition of your home's interior and exterior
- Call attention to any issues and get rid of any overlooked repairs hassles that might hold-up a closing
- Lower the chances of unidentified problems that cause sales to flop
Pre-listing appraisals in Mohave CountyEven if you're working with a very skilled agent, it's definitely a good idea to get an objective third-party's opinion of your home's value before finalizing a listing agreement. And that's where Teresa Wagner comes in. We can furnish you with a pre-listing appraisal so both you and your agent have a definitive writeup of your home's characteristics and a detailed breakdown of the the latest and similar comparable sales which we typically refer to as "comps" in the appraisal industry.
Teresa Wagner offers general consulting Don't need a formal appraisal but are looking for information about the real estate market in your area? We can provide assistance for your real estate quandaries with services especially designed for customers with your real estate needs.
After you order an appraisal report from us, you can expect....
- We pride ourselves on making sure that when you send your initial inquiry, you get a response ASAP: We will provide you with personalized information for your particular appraisal need. Just tell us your situation, and we will give you suggestions.
- Fast turnaround time: Usually one week or less from the date we receive the request, you'll have a PDF ready for you to download from our site or in your e-mail.
- Consulting and appraisal report presentations that suit YOUR needs: We've done quite a few of assignments, and we've learned that in the art of real estate appraising, there is no typical or standard "cookie cutter" report. We provide quite a few different report types and have an abundance of experience at providing appraisals to consumers that keep the industry jargon to a minimum so that you don't have to be real estate attorney to read it.
- Any follow up questions? You can expect a quick response from Teresa Wagner: Our reports are written in plain English, understandable, and adhere to the Uniform Standards of Professional Practice that governs the appraisal practice. Should you have any inquiries about your appraisal after you've read through the report, feel free to give us a call or email us!